Sunday, September 16, 2012

Buy bedding like an adult

We really needed some bedding. There has been a hole in the mattress topper (that I put there, with my foot) for a long time, and I don't even remember what happened to our fitted sheet. But a flat sheet makes a poor substitute for a fitted sheet, as it turns out. Plus our pillows were sort of... saggy. So we needed everything but the comforter, really.

So last night I took my 20% off card that came in the mail from Kohl's, and we went and found that all the things we needed were 50% off, which was awesome. We got a fitted sheet, flat sheet, two pillowcases, a mattress topper, and two down substitute pillows for $100 (and we saved more than that, with the sale and the card combined). Awesome!

Bonus: the pillows are SUPER comfortable. Unbelievably comfortable. At first I was like, "No, I like my pillow," but they were $15 so I agreed to get one. And I'm so glad I did. Super comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment