Saturday, September 15, 2012

Coughing, bagels, and WoW stuff

I still have this horrid cough. So unless you guessed really, really low, you're still in the running for winning the bet on how long it will take to go away. Congratulations. I am using a combination of Nasonex, generic cold medicine (comparable to Tylenol Cold), and Ricola, plus lots of fluids and avoiding chocolate to try to manipulate the results of this bet.

I saw a high school band-mate (marching band, not like, garage band) yesterday and today. He's managing the Panera where I stopped for bagels. (Asiago bagels are my JAM.) I didn't get the chance to talk to him either time, but we didn't really know each other too well, so I don't see that as a problem.

In news that is likely entirely uninteresting to most of the people who might read this, I started a hunter in WoW to check out how all the new stuff works before Mists of Pandaria drops, and I really like what I'm seeing. I won't go into detail, but the talent system is neat (although I never had a problem with the trees), I like the pet system (although I barely remember the old system because I haven't played my other hunter in ages) and the AoE looting is probably my favorite thing ever. Also, I switched Thrashbarg's professions to mining and blacksmithing to help Birk out (he needs his own personal max level blacksmith so I offered... I like grinding gathering professions, it's weird).

Oh and also, thinking of WoW, I fear my craft partner for the WoW swap could be flaking on me. The organizer and I haven't heard from her. I'm starting to think I'm causing the flaking somehow, since this would make three in a few months. But I will just hope for the best (and get a swap angel if necessary) and focus on my Halloween swap and then the Christmas stocking swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment