Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Exciting new project: Review Me Twice

I was telling Birk about this book I just read, Going Bovine by Libba Bray, and how I had talked to my friend Cassy about it before I read it. From reading the cover flap and talking to her, I didn't expect to like it very much, but then I actually kinda loved it. Birk mentioned that Cassy and I have simultaneously very similar but very different opinions of books, and it would be interesting if we made a blog where both of us reviewed the same book at the same time. Of course I thought the idea was ingenious, and I told Cassy about it immediately, and she of course agreed, and now it's a thing.

The first real post will be next Monday (Banned Books Week y'all!) and our first review should be up next Friday. The blog is Review Me Twice and you know you want to follow it for all the bookish goodness we are about to present to you three times a week. Teaser? I just checked out our first book to be reviewed and I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment