Thursday, September 6, 2012

Siiiiick

No me gusta being sick. I don't know if this is just a cold or if it's a flu or what,  but it's no bueno. So far it's just a bunch of annoying, dry coughing, a headache earlier (I took meds for that) and general soreness. I thought for a while I might have a fever, but then I decided that it was just drastic differences in temperature in the rooms I was in.

Either way, I know I'm sick because when I'm sick and someone mentions one of my favorite foods, I think, "Yeah, that's food that I typically enjoy" instead of the usual variation on "I desperately wish to get some of that particular food into my mouth at the earliest possible moment!!!" So far, I've been indifferent to my new favorite sushi place (and the awesomely incredible gyoza they serve), Chipotle, Domino's pizza, and my favorite popcorn, all of which usually make me think hungry thoughts.

Sickness isn't very interesting to read about, and it isn't all that fun to write about either, so I'll just leave it at that and hope I get better soon so I can write about interesting things that we can all enjoy. Like gyoza, or kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment