Monday, October 22, 2012

Bonefish

Well, now I know why everyone says Bonefish Grill is so good... it is! We (my family and Birk and I) went there for dinner last night, and it was delicious.

As usual, when I find myself at a seafood restaurant, I got chicken. But it wasn't just chicken. It was delicious chicken marsala with garlic mashed potatoes and sweet glazed carrots. YUM. They also have really good bread, and the Bang Bang Shrimp that everyone is always talking about are not firecracker-hot like I thought. They're just fried shrimp with a remoulade on them, which is delicious.

This feels sort of like the verbal version of an Instagram photo of my meal, but mostly I'm posting this so that I remember that this was really good. (I have a terrible memory and I know it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment