Thursday, October 18, 2012

What else am I doing?

I was writing a post about how I haven't posted in two days because I've had a little migraine and blah blah blah and then I realized that nobody wants that. You don't want to read about it, I don't want comments telling me how other people handle their headaches (although, who am I kidding? I don't get comments in the first place), and it's just a very boring post overall.

So instead I'll take a moment to say CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOGS!

I've just revamped the wedding blog, because of an announcement coming up on Saturday (spoiler alert: we're switching the venue).

Cassy and I will be wrapping up our mythology week on Review Me Twice tomorrow with a review of The Penelopiad, and next week covers non-fiction and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.

I finished posting all the items from the Halloween swap at my crafting blog, but not much will be happening in the near future, because I can't be giving away my Christmas surprises!

And Peanut Butter, the Little Visitor, is having a good time, even though mostly we've just gone to work and eaten food.

No comments:

Post a Comment