Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election Results

I did my democratic duty and voted yesterday, and I'm very pleased with the results of this election. I won't analyze anything; I just wanted to share that I'm happy about how things turned out this year.

I forgot to include a NaNoWriMo count for yesterday because everything was so crazy. (Voting in the morning, then I had to get some lunch and go to work a little earlier than normal, then I had a class to teach and projects to get done, and when I got home, I stayed upstairs to eat dinner with Birk's parents and watch election results come in.) So yesterday's count is:


NaNoWriMo counter: 13,416 (26.832%)

That wasn't so good for my daily average, but at least I made some progress, despite the crazy-busy day. I will update with today's counter later.

Update for today, as promised. (I wrote less than 1000 words today! Eek!)

NaNoWriMo counter: 14,394 (28.788%)

No comments:

Post a Comment