Friday, November 16, 2012

Two-Thirds Done!


NaNoWriMo counter: 33,084 words (66.168%)

In other news, I betrayed Gimli's trust. With Birk out of town, and us late on giving Gimli his flea goop* already, I had to do it myself. Lucky for me, he got in my lap and eventually sat still to bathe himself, and even luckier for me, the flea goop was already unwrapped and sitting on my desk. So I just put it on his neck. He stopped moving, looked at me, then scrambled to get down on the floor, knowing that I had done something unforgivable (in the form of cool liquid on his neck).

He came back to consider getting back in my lap after a few minutes, then changed his mind and decided that the carpetless floor of the closet (currently undergoing necessary renovation) was a better sleeping place than my lap of lies and trickery.

But here's a cute picture of where he was sleeping (also in the closet) when I got home:


*"flea goop" is, of course, the technical term for topical flea medication. But you had probably guessed that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment