Friday, December 28, 2012

Polyvore Pins

If you've ever looked at the "women's fashion" Pins on Pinterest, you've seen images from Polyvore, even though you might not have realized it.

I was wondering where everyone was getting those awesome images of complete outfits on white backgrounds, so I started checking the links they were coming from: Polyvore. So I went a-Googling and now I'm hooked.

There's a lot more to Polyvore than this, but I'm using it to have fun building outfits. (It's like dressing up a Barbie, without the Barbie. It's awesome.)

Here's the link to my collection of sets: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/browse.sets?uid=5647517

I can't copy/paste the images of my sets, but they can be Pinned, which is pretty great. Looks like I have an additional way to waste my precious free time...

No comments:

Post a Comment