Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Paris: Day 5

So I bet some of you are like "WHY HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE EIFFEL TOWER YET?" To you I say: "Calm down. Here it is."

 
 
There are lots more photos, but it was difficult, because there were fences and trucks and things everywhere. The base is definitely not what I expected. I'm guessing a lot of it is barriers left over from Bastille Day, based on how they looked.
 
We also visited the Rodin Museum, which I loved ever so much.
 

In which Alex argues with a naked statue.

And there's the required selfie on the Seine.

There's more, but that's what you get to see for now. Tomorrow: lots of things that you'll probably recognize, because they're like, famous and junk.

Edit to add:
We just went for dinner and I wanted to share it with you. We ordered sushi online, picked it up (they do delivery but they're RIGHT across the street) and it was delicious. We devoured it so fast, this is the only photo I have to share (unless you go to the Little Visitor blog):

Look at the wee take-out soy sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment