Happy New Year, everyone!
I don't really do the whole resolutions thing. Several times, I've tried making those 100 Goals in 1000 Days things, but I haven't finished one yet. (I don't think I've even finished making one of those lists, much less accomplishing one.)
But this is what I look forward to in 2014:
- WEDDING. OBVIOUSLY.
- Cassy's wedding, too, because she's my wedding buddy.
- Reading another 52 books on Shameless Plug (I mean, Review Me Twice).
- Finding a new place to live before our lease is up two days before the year is out.
- Did I mention the wedding?
- All sorts of things that I couldn't possibly foresee but will enjoy experiencing anyway.
So let's do this! 2014, yes! Bring it on, year!