Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas: 0, Alex: 1

Christmas 2013 got the best of me. I procrastinated, I changed plans about a dozen times, and I wound up giving what I thought were mediocre gifts thrown together at the last minute. (Seriously, I ordered things from Amazon five days before Christmas Day.)

But Christmas 2014 won't even know what hit it. I already have a Christmas present done. I started on December 26, 2013. Granted, I still have one more step left in the process of finishing it... but it's January 2.

And I have a plan for all the other Christmas gifts. I'm going to make next Christmas my bitch. I can go back to my usual practice of walking around in stores all smug because I craft my presents, so I don't have to run around like a chicken with its head cut off on December 23 because oh-em-gee I don't have gifts for half the family.

Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment