Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Only REAL Way to Know If You're a '90s Kid!!!!!

If I have to explain what this is referring to, just skip this post and move on to see a video of my cat or something. If you know what I'm talking about, you will fall into one of two more categories: the people who love those lists of nostalgia-inducing images, and those who think they're getting a bit out of hand (welcome to my group, here is your My Name Is sticker and a Sharpie).

So here's my list, the really super bestest list ever for determining how much of a '90s kid you are/were/will forever be.

1. Your birth certificate has a year on it that starts with the digits 198.
2. As of the time of this writing, you're in your mid-20s to mid-30s.

Yup. That'll do it. Best list ever.

Best in the sense that it's the most accurate.

It's not very funny though.


No comments:

Post a Comment