Friday, April 11, 2014

2014 Photos: End of March, Beginning of April

Without my cheat sheet, I've lost track of what day of the year each of these is, but I feel like dates are sufficient... Also, I'm still being a slacker. I honestly thought I'd get better at this after the wedding.
Sunday, March 16: Self-explanatory, no?

Wednesday, March 19: Back to work... I love my coworkers.

Thursday, March 20: My mushrooms are drunk on red wine.


Wednesday, April 2: Let's get this Camp NaNoWriMo started!

Saturday, April 5: Continuing Camp NaNoWriMo, but on the porch on a gorgeous day.

Friday, April 11: Near the middle of this photo is what remains of the
paper lantern Birk and I released on the ridiculously windy night
before the wedding. I took this from his parents' dock this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment