Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Crafting 2014

Now that everyone has opened their presents, I can show you the things I made as Christmas gifts this year! (Except one that isn't finished... yes, my dad had to open a "work in progress" gift, but only because I lost the one I finished nearly an entire year ago and had to start over... this week).

Beatles silhouettes for Kevin

Elvis profile and signature for Ralph (Ignore Ipo sitting there, I didn't have a photo without him)

Peeps ornaments for Lori (felt backings to match each Peep)

Pug ornament for Mom (not pictured, pink felt backing and ribbon hanger, added after photo was taken)
Plus Dad's lemons speech from Portal 2, but like I said, I had to redo that one and it's not done. Still... I had fun making presents (like I always do) and other people seemed to have fun receiving them, so that's a good thing.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment